Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring is here






Sorry it has been so long since I posted. We have had a busy few months. We moved into a new apartment and a long the way I slacked on the pictures. It doesn't help that Bailey is in a state of constant motion and it's hard to get a good picture of her b/c she refuses to sit still! We have had some great weather lately so I was finally able to get some good pictures of her at the park. She's is becoming quite the independent young toddler. As I said before she is chasing the cats everywhere, babbling more (although still no mama) and she cut a molar...which was a nightmare for her and me! Enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! She is looking more and more like mommy, except she kept the baby blues! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures, they are beautiful - have been looking everyday for some. Bailey is getting taller and blonder. I can see a little bit of both of you in her. Hope you are enjoying your new apt and Melissa, hope you are feeling better. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete