Sunday, July 25, 2010

6 months already!






Sorry I'm a little late posting my 6 month stats! I went to the doctor and they said I was perfect! I now weigh 14 lbs. 12.4 Oz's (25%) and I'm almost 26" long (50%). I just got my first tooth, which was miserable when it was coming in, but it's all good now. I went through a brief hunger strike b/c my tooth hurt so bad, but I'm slowly getting my appetite back. I'm starting to use a sippy cup and I love drinking water and juice. I'm rolling all over the place and trying to figure out how to get up on my hands and knees and get into a sitting position. Here are some pictures of me helping daddy on the computer, helping mommy and daddy do laundry and other ones that mommy thought were cute!

Love,
Bailey Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment